FOR AN EVALUATION OF YOUR WRONGFUL DEATH CLAIM PLEASE CALL ME TODAY:
WHAT IS WRONGFUL DEATH?
· If a member of your family has died as a result of another person's wrongful act, you may recovery money damages.
· Sometimes death is caused by another person's negligent, careless, reckless, or intentional acts.
· When this happens, the family may bring a lawsuit against that person for the wrongful death of your family member.
· Causes of wrongful death I have worked on for families of victims include:
o getting hit by vehicle while crossing the street
o falling from tree
o child molestation
o falling over parking lot car stop
o truck, car, motorcycle, airplane crashes
o farm and industrial equipment malfunction
carbon monoxide poisoning
WHO CAN FILE A WRONGFUL DEATH CLAIM OR LAWSUIT?
· Spouses, putative spouses, domestic partners, parents, children, step-children and other dependents may have the legal right to seek money compensation by filing a wrongful death claim or lawsuit.
WHAT CAN WINNING INCLUDE?
$ Medical bills
$ Ambulance bills
$ Funeral expenses
$ Loss of future earnings
$ Loss of love and help from your loved one
$ Loss of society
$ Loss of support
WHAT INFLUDENCES THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT CAN BE AWARDED?
$ Many things influence the amount of money that can be awarded in a wrongful death lawsuit. It is impossible to determine the value of your case without a complete evaluation.
$ If I take your case, I am confident that I can help you obtain a just result.
$ I have recovered millions of dollars for individuals and families in North San Diego, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Los Angeles Counties.